Monday 22 January 2018

Quick Challenge Update

Just a quick update on the bankroll. 

We've hit a pretty big downswing from basically the beginning of this year, finishing the session last night on £223. Been a tough run but that's what tournaments can do to you, just have to stick at it, adjust my buy ins and go again.

I've been losing a lot of important flips deep in tournaments to get those big scores but I'm sure in time I will convert one and take it down.

Moving forward to tonight, the challenge returns to Twitch where I will be casting the TT events and several others LIVE. See you there!














https://www.twitch.tv/adamyelland123


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Challenge Update

Just a quick update on the bankroll.  We've hit a pretty big downswing from basically the beginning of this year, finishing the session ...