Saturday 21 October 2017

Friday Session Results

What's up guys, welcome back to the blog.

This is going to be a recap of last night's session that I streamed live on my Twitch channel.
It was also the first day of being a Twitch affiliate, so now people are able to subscribe to my Twitch channel. This was always a goal for me on Twitch and it's great to finally have the sub button.

I had one deep run in the session which luckily happened to be one of the bigger buy ins of the night, making the final table in the £11 Bounty Hunter.

Other than that it was a pretty slow night, I felt super focused even though I was streaming, but as you will see in a second, I had to skip some MTT's throughout the night to be able to concentrate and play my best game.

I forgot to add in the £3.30 Orfordable deep stack that I played to the pre game table so I will just add that one into the results. We came close to the money but busted just before the bubble.

Here are the results from the session - 



Total Tournaments - 9
Tournament Profit/Loss - £-3.34
Total Cash Game Profit/Loss - £+0.40
Total Profit/Loss - £-3

Bankroll - £433

I don't normally mix cash games and tournaments in a session but we added a table in towards the end while one tabling the Megastack towards the end of the session.
I''m going to post a few of the bigger hands from the session just below, so the guys in here that missed it live can check it out. Some of the clips may be muted due to me playing copyright music on stream.


Bubble Spot in the £2.60 Satellite

Big Pot KK on way to £11 FT



Big Booty £11 BH

Flip to Busto in the £11

Finally had a nice run and made a decent size final table. Unfortunately we couldn't win the flip and finished 6th, if we finish any higher I obviously win money on the day, but I ended up pretty close to even anyway in an up and down session.

We'll be back at it tomorrow with a winning day?!

Hope you guys enjoyed the highlights and I'll see you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Challenge Update

Just a quick update on the bankroll.  We've hit a pretty big downswing from basically the beginning of this year, finishing the session ...