Tuesday 17 October 2017

Day 1 - The Tuesday Grind

Hi guys, 

Welcome back to the blog, today is going to be day 1 of documenting my online progress and hopefully making some money along the way.
The first session today will be a tournament grind on Sky Poker. Shortly, I will map out all the games I could potentially be playing this evening and the amount of buy ins I will be using.




The bankroll currently sits at £473. So, my max buy in will be £5.50 but I may add in the odd £11 if either I feel confident i'm playing my best game, or if there is a special £11 MTT where I know the field will be softer than most of the nightly 11s. 

Right, so i'm going to post a quick graph of the schedule for this evening to give you guys an idea of what a regular night playing on Sky looks like for me.


Tournament Schedule - Tuesday 17th

Tournaments - 9
Total Buy ins - £34.40

This is subject to change, I may decide to skip the £2.20 Deep Stack at 19.15 if I qualify for either of the bigger buy in tournaments so I can focus more on those. 
Tuesday's, and weekdays in general will be smaller nights in terms of buy in's than I would have on a friday, saturday, or sunday where the total buy in's can reach £60 - £80 just because of the higher buy in soft mtt's and more variety on peak times.

I will be back tomorrow morning with the results from the session and a recap on the night of tournaments.

Until then good luck on the grind, and i'll see you later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Challenge Update

Just a quick update on the bankroll.  We've hit a pretty big downswing from basically the beginning of this year, finishing the session ...