Saturday 21 October 2017

Saturday Schedule

Today is the day I finally get some run good and win a tournament.....Or at least try. Going to be starting later this evening but there is still plenty of money to be won at the tables.

Today will be an off stream session so I will be able to mix in some more sng's and cash games if I need to. 
There will be more live streams coming in the near future but I won't be broadcasting all my session.

Let's get right into the tournament schedule for this evening - 



Tournaments - 6
Total buy ins - £33.00

Tonight as I said will be a later start but just putting 6 tournaments in the schedule give me some flexibility to add in some sng's and cash games. I may also late reg some of the tournaments that start before 8, if I do you'll see them in the session results later on.

Hopefully I'll be back later with a recap of a huge winning saturday and a very large bankroll to work with.

Good luck to everyone grinding this evening and I'll catch you all later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Challenge Update

Just a quick update on the bankroll.  We've hit a pretty big downswing from basically the beginning of this year, finishing the session ...