Friday 20 October 2017

Friday Grind, Live on Twitch. AY123TV.

What's up guys. I'm back, and I feel super motivated to play after taking a full day off yesterday. Friday is one of the best days of the week to play, because there are higher guarantees and more recreational players on the site.

I will be streaming at some point this evening over on my Twitch channel. So if you want to catch it live and sweat the challenge you can do so HERE.
I'm going to be diverting most of my focus on the tables, so I won't be talking too much when there is action. Still want to be playing my best game while letting you guys follow along with me.

Let's get right into this evening's schedule - 


Total Tournaments - 11
Total Buy ins - £62

Buy in's are very similar to wednesday's session, I have removed the satellite that didn't run over the last two sessions and the 6pm 2.20 BH because of the later start and most likely finish tonight if we go deep. 

Hope to see some of you guys on Twitch tonight. If not, I'll be back with the session results later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Challenge Update

Just a quick update on the bankroll.  We've hit a pretty big downswing from basically the beginning of this year, finishing the session ...