Monday 30 October 2017

Session Results - The Sunday Curse?

Last night was a painful session to say the least, it's the first time since the challenge began that I've had 0 cashes in a session, only picking up a couple of bounties along the way.

Don't want to moan too much about bad beats on here but it was a brutal night. The poker gods definitely weren't on my side.

I do think part of the reason was down to lack of focus at the beginning of the session, I made a couple of decisions where I folded what was most likely the best hand. I think this was just down to focusing on the lobby a bit too much looking for satellites and tournaments to play.

Let's take a look at some of the hands from my UKOPS Event 14 last night - 


This pot was reasonably early in the Event, decent one to win taking us to around 40 BB's.

The bust out hand in the end was pretty standard, I jammed 11 BB's and got called by the button. 


The 10k pot would've put us in a good spot to go deep and given us just over 30 BB's at the time. 
I was pretty happy with how I played in this event, but there were definitely some mistakes in other event last night.

Lets take a look at the full results and bankroll update - 



Tournaments - 9 + 2 £4.80 Satellites.
Tournament Profit/Loss - £-59.33
Total Profit/Loss - £-59.33

Bankroll - £416

Overall, not the worst losing night I've had but it's a big hit to the challenge at this stage for sure. We will be back though, there are more days of great UKOPS action to come and one deep run can get us all that money back.

Hope everyone had a better night than me last night and I'll be back later with tonights schedule.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Challenge Update

Just a quick update on the bankroll.  We've hit a pretty big downswing from basically the beginning of this year, finishing the session ...