Sunday 29 October 2017

Tonight's Schedule - UKOPS Sunday

Sunday's, as I have mentioned before on here are the most important day of the week for an online poker player, especially tournament players, like myself. 

But today is going to be even bigger because we have UKOPS running, so theres some huge events tonight and a lot of big prizes to play for.

Tonights event for me is the 8.30pm UKOPS 14 Mini Bounty Hunter. But if you play higher there are also these events available this evening - 


We will be trying satellites into the £22 and £110. Super good value and some massive guarantees tonight.

Here is my full tournament schedule for this evening -


Total Tournaments - 9
Total Buy Ins - £57.20

Bankroll - £476

There are going to be quite a few satellites this evening that I have not included on this list, but i'm not sure as of yet what i'll be hopping in and some of them as we have seen before don't run so I will post those alongside the results.

I'm sure some of you eagle eyed and regular readers will see that the 20.15 £11 BH is missing tonight, I think they have taken it off the schedule for an extra UKOPS event, so I have added the bigger £11 that I don't usual play at 21.30 instead.

This would be a great night to run pure and get a nice UKOPS run. I'm sure i'll see some of you on the tables this evening and good luck to all involved.

Hope you have a great night and I shall be back tomorrow morning with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Challenge Update

Just a quick update on the bankroll.  We've hit a pretty big downswing from basically the beginning of this year, finishing the session ...