Sunday 22 October 2017

Sunday Schedule - First Challenge Sunday Grind

Today will be the first sunday I've had in the challenge. Sunday's are the biggest day for an online poker player, not so much for the buy in's, but for the potential winnings. 
the games tend to be super soft and the prize pools bigger, giving me more chance at the big score.

Let's hope today can be the day I close one out and boost this bankroll.


Total Tournaments - 11
Total Buy ins - £67.50

Bankroll - £426

This is the highest amount in buy ins on the challenge so far and let's hope the first winning session as well.
I feel like once I get one winning night under the belt, then the results will start flooding in. So, lets make that night tonight!

GL to everyone on the sunday grind and i'll see you all very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Challenge Update

Just a quick update on the bankroll.  We've hit a pretty big downswing from basically the beginning of this year, finishing the session ...