Sunday 22 October 2017

Saturday Recap

Last night was pretty much same again, had some super sick spots but managed to get myself to another final table.

That final table was the £5.50 Deep Stack. Finally got some luck in a big spot with 6 players left. Open jammed 10 bigs with A9 and got called by QQ and AK, board ran out A3469! That was for around 70k and second in chips at the final table.

I went card dead for a while after that, laddering my way up to 4th spot. But, then I jammed AQ and ran into AK vs a shorter stack and was left with just under 10bb's.
Got it in with TT the next hand and lost a flip to AQo finishing in 4th spot for around £30.
So, not the breakout score I wanted, 1st would've given me a good winning day and a bit of confidence back but I'm putting myself into good positions to get the scores, should only be a matter of time before I take one down.

Here are the full results from the session -


Total Tournaments - 6    Extra's - 1 (£2.20 Deep Stack)
Tournament Profit/Loss - £+0.62
SNG Profit/Loss - £-8.80
Total Profit/Loss - £-8.18

Bankroll - £426


So we actually ended up in a small profit for the tournaments, but the sit n go's I was playing on the side went super bad. Bubbling two and busting the third early.

Again though it's a very small losing day, so it isn't going to take much to pull the total losses back from the challenge so far.
I'm only one big score from being back to even, or even in profit.

I'll be back shortly with the schedule for this evening.

Thanks to all that have been following on here. Feel free to leave a comment if you want to see any changes to the format of the blog or any ideas for me going forward.

Have a good night guys and i'll see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Challenge Update

Just a quick update on the bankroll.  We've hit a pretty big downswing from basically the beginning of this year, finishing the session ...