Wednesday 18 October 2017

Wednesday Session Recap - Another Difficult Day

Another challenging day at the Sky Poker tables today. Didn't play at my best again, but I felt I played at around 75%.
Had another few spots where I couldn't win the all ins to push towards the final tables and higher payouts on the day. 

The first deep run of the day was in the 6pm £2.20 BH, the tournament didnt get off to the best of starts losing with TT vs AT for a bounty and half my stack. 
But, I got KTs in vs AJ and won an 11k, and before I knew it was closing in on the money with a stack.
I Got myself into the money with a healthy stack thanks to getting in AJ vs A9 for a bounty and a 27k pot.

I then got this hand in a huge pot vs harryct, money went in on the flop.
I had a set vs AA that held and won me a 74k pot vs Harryct.











Then, the heartbreak happened. I got it in with AA here vs the same dude and he turns the 
miracle 8 to win a massive pot right back offme.

From there I did win a couple pots to get me back in it but just couldn't get myself back above 15bb's and ended up finishing 6th for just over £10.







From there it was a pretty dull session tbh, apart from some bounties and stacks in the 5.50s no cashes. Had some pretty brutal suckouts in the higher buy in's but I won't go into those, I've got to try and stay positive and confident that I can pull it back.

So, I'm going to tally up all the results from the day and post them below.





Total Tournaments - 11
MTT Profit/Loss - £-26.86
SNG Profit/Loss - £+8.40
Total Profit/Loss - £-18.46

Bankroll - £436

Not a disaster of a night after all, 18 down is nothing when you have 60+ worth in buy in's. I'll be back and ready to finally show you guys a winning session next time!

Cheers for all the support guys.

See you all next time.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Challenge Update

Just a quick update on the bankroll.  We've hit a pretty big downswing from basically the beginning of this year, finishing the session ...