Wednesday 18 October 2017

Wednesday MTT Session

Hi Guys,

The plan for today will be a longer schedule. Yesterday was going to be a smaller one anyway, but I only ended up only playing 6 tournaments and a few sit n go's.
Today will be a bigger schedule, I will be playing all the tournaments I played last night with a couple extra 11's.

Yesterday was a pretty rough day in terms of results, but I think my play was of a good level and I put myself in some good positions to go deep and make a final table run.




Tonight's main event for me will be the predator, again at 8.30, it is a £5.50 Buy in with £2000 guaranteed. These will always offer up the biggest prizes and potential for an instant boost to the bankroll, so lets just win this one tonight!

The bankroll is currently at £455 and I have decided, if I go below £400 to cut out the £11s.
But lets hope it doesn't come to that and I can get the bankroll moving forward and mix in some high buy in events to the schedule.

This is the full schedule for this evening's grind.



Tournaments - 11
Total Buy in's - £61.10

For a wednesday that's a pretty big night of buy in's, but as I said before we are mixing in some 11s and playing more in general, so there are plenty more opportunities to make some good money.

I will be back either after the session tonight or tomorrow with the results.

Until then,

See you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Challenge Update

Just a quick update on the bankroll.  We've hit a pretty big downswing from basically the beginning of this year, finishing the session ...