Wednesday 25 October 2017

Tuesday Results - Double Final Tables!

Its a new dawn, it's a new day... and yesterday, it was finally a winning day for me! 
With a little help from two final tables and a very close shave for a win we have managed to finally book a winning day on the challenge.

The session started off super bad, I lost the £7.70 before I started the stream up getting in AQ vs 77 on Q7xxx and losing the £5.50 around 10 minutes later. 
I did however manage to pick up some chips and bounties early in the £11 £500 GTD. Always nice to get a good start in the bigger buy ins. 


Big hand early in the Sky £11 BH

From there we managed to maintain a pretty decent stack to the final table. Made a few shuvs that went uncontested. But we were always short, eventually getting it in with KJ<A5 to finish 5th.

5th Place £11 BH for around £40

I was then left with the £5.50 Mini Gold Rush and the £5.50 FreezeOut. Once I lost the £5.50 Mini I decided to take the grind off stream and 1 table the last tournament of the day.

I managed to build up a nice stack throughout and felt super good about how I was playing. Because of the smaller fields in these if you can get a stack early you can pretty much lock up a final table, and that's just what we did. 

£5.50 FreezeOut Final Table 

We then got into one of the sickest hands I have ever played on Sky against reg Darryl1976.


He ended up having TT in this spot and I won myself a huge pot. Super sick spot for him at this point in the tournament.
From there we managed to keep getting into good spots with big hands and ended up heads up with a big chip lead.


From there though the luck switched around, he got it in for his last 10 bigs, I called with A4s, he showed QQ for the double. I then got it in with QQ myself for the win vs his A4o and lost making me the shorter stack.
I managed to get a double right back off him to take a slight chip lead. We ended up getting it in with an open ender and a flush draw for the tournament and missed everything.

So, at the end of the day there wasnt much more I couldve done. Got it in as the favourite twice for the tournament, ending up 2nd for £35.

Lets take a look at the full results from last night - 


Total Tournaments - 8
Tournament Profit/Loss - £+24.65
Sit n Go Profit/Loss - -£1.80
Total Profit/Loss - £+22.85

Bankroll - £418

Hope you guys like the new layout for the results/schedule. Nice to finally book a winning day, I will be back shortly with tonights schedule of tournaments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Challenge Update

Just a quick update on the bankroll.  We've hit a pretty big downswing from basically the beginning of this year, finishing the session ...