Tuesday 24 October 2017

Tuesday Schedule

I honestly feel great today after my day off, after a few losing sessions I haven't lost any motivation to play and I'm still motivated to work hard to improve and bounce back.

Tonight will be back to normal with the weekday MTT's, but coming soon that all changes with UKOPS just round the corner. More info to come on that very soon.


Let's get right into the schedule and a brand new look to go with it - 



Tournaments - 9
Buy ins - £54.20

Bankroll - £395

I may go longer and play more later tournaments tonight depending how it all goes through the session. If I feel like i'm playing my best game then I will definitely register some later tournaments.

Hopefully we can do a winning update at the end of today, we've come close with some of the sessions but we haven't quite made it over the line so tonight has to be the night!

I will also at some point be streaming the session live over on AY123TV. So check out that link if you want to sweat the action with me.

Hope you guys have a great night, and I'll see you all later either on stream or for the session review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Challenge Update

Just a quick update on the bankroll.  We've hit a pretty big downswing from basically the beginning of this year, finishing the session ...