Tuesday 31 October 2017

Monday Results - First UKOPS Cash

Last night was another rough one for me with the one saving grace being my first UKOPS cash of the series.

I should quickly update why this is going out so late, had a busy day so this is literally the first time I've been able to sit at my PC, tonight I'm taking off and should be back tomorrow evening with some more UKOPS.

Lets go over some of the pots from the UKOPS event, prepare for screen cap spam....

 First all in spot of the tournament

Flipping to stay alive

Flipping once again for 25 BB's

UKOPS Booty and small pot

Another Booty and some big pot poker

Eventually got it in with top pair vs a flush draw and he rivered it. 27th for £32.58

 So, a decent cash but was hoping for more, it was £500 plus bounties for first and we weren't miles away from that. 

Other than this score its was a disappointing night, I was hoping for some deep runs in the DTD events, but it wasn't to be. 

Variance has not been in my favour so far in the series, but we will keep grinding through it until we get the big score.

Full results below - 



Total Tournaments - 8
Tournament Profit/Loss - £-7.55
Sit n Go Profit/Loss - £+2.70
Total Profit/Loss - £-4.85

Bankroll - £411

Another tough session but the tournaments are always going to have higher variance, the one good thing however with Sky is the tournament fields are smaller, therefore making variance lower while still offering big prizes up top.

Hope you guys have had a great halloween and I shall see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Challenge Update

Just a quick update on the bankroll.  We've hit a pretty big downswing from basically the beginning of this year, finishing the session ...