Wednesday 1 November 2017

Wednesday Schedule - £22 UKOPS Deepstack?

As you can see from the title, there is a tournament I really want to play tonight, it is the £22 UKOPS 28 Deepstack. 
I love deepstack tournaments on Sky and this will be one of the biggest. I'm going to at least try some satellites and maybe just buy straight in depending on how I feel later.

Tonight's start time is kind of up in the air because I have a meeting at 4, and I'm not 100% sure what time i'm getting back, so i've set the first tournament time to 7pm, hopefully that will be late enough to get started.

The UKOPS Event for this evening is a £5.50 £3000 Rebuy, I will be using one rebuy and add on if necessary.

Lets get into the full schedule - 


Tournaments - 7
Buy ins - £37.40

Bankroll - £415

I played a short session of 10nl last night and made a couple £'s hence the slight change to the bankroll here. The cash games seem to be really good atm with the UKOPS series running on the site. So I might add some in if I get a chance later on.

Small night tonight due to the start time and we are still missing the 20.15 £11 BH off the schedule, but as always still lots to be won and a few good chances to boost the bankroll.

I'm hoping to be back here for 7pm and if I am there's a good chance I'll reg the £22 Deep as well, I will update all results as usual tomorrow.

Good luck as always if you're playing and I'll see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Challenge Update

Just a quick update on the bankroll.  We've hit a pretty big downswing from basically the beginning of this year, finishing the session ...