Friday 3 November 2017

Challenge Update - Changes

Hi guys,

I feel like we're far enough into the challenge now where we can recap what's happened and talk about some of the changes going forward.

I have been off work all of october which gave me a lot of time to write daily posts and grind out lots of tournaments for the challenge.
I go back to work today, and will be working 4 days a week until I win enough on Sky to give it all up!
This just means there might be less poker action, but also more variety in the blog posts i'm putting out. I'm going to try and put out a new post at least every other day from here on out.

I had a lot of positive feedback for the micro advice page, so there maybe some more strategy related content coming soon.
I also want to do something and get you guys involved. Maybe a giveaway in the near future to say thanks for all the support so far.




The challenge will obviously still continue and the nights I do play will be documented on here as always.

It's been a tough few sessions lately for the challenge, ever since I got that win in the £2.20 BH I haven't had anything close to a big score.




I understand that the variance is high in MTT's but it's always going to be tough when you're losing especially when documenting all your results.

Despite all the negative results, the positive thing for me is I haven't lost any motivation to play. I still have the drive to do well and succeed playing the best poker of my life.

Although variance does exist, I am well aware that my game has many flaws and working to improve it will be my main goal alongside this blog. 

To achieve this I want to start posting some hands for review and potentially talking to some friends about difficult spots I encounter, or maybe even share some hands with you guys on the blog to discuss.

Anyway, thats pretty much all I wanted to say, just want to give a quick shoutout to the guys in the Sky Poker forums and for everyones positive words on there, awesome community over there and I appreciate all the support. 

As I said I am back at work now but I will be on the grind and posting on here as much as I can, and hopefully we can continue to grow and find some success at the poker tables too.

Thanks a lot again for all the support so far and i'll see you all later.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Challenge Update

Just a quick update on the bankroll.  We've hit a pretty big downswing from basically the beginning of this year, finishing the session ...