Tuesday 7 November 2017

Tuesday 7th - We Are Back!

What's up guys.

Tonight we are finally back on Sky Poker for a tournament session. I will as always be posting a schedule for the night of MTT's and going over the challenge so far.



It's been around a week now since my last session and finally, I have a night that I don't have to be up for work in the morning. 
The good news is this will allow me to get back on the grind, the bad news is I'm going to be pretty rusting due to the lack of poker I have played over the last week. 

Tonight the goal will be to remain focused throughout the session, make reads on players, and generally play the best I can.

The challenge itself of course is not off to the best of starts, we have had a couple of bad sessions as of late and the bankroll currently sits at £365, which is still plenty for the limits we are playing.

Schedule for Tuesday 7th of November - 



Total Tournaments - 8
Total Buy ins - £45.10

We have a new tournament on the schedule that fits in well with our session so that's good to see, super excited to get back in there and grind.

Sorry for the lack of posts as of late, if you are wondering where I have been you can check out the last couple posts where I go over all the changes and updates to the blog.

I'll be back tomorrow with the results, good luck to everyone on the grind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Challenge Update

Just a quick update on the bankroll.  We've hit a pretty big downswing from basically the beginning of this year, finishing the session ...