Sunday 5 November 2017

Sunday 5th - Brand New Challenge

Whats up guys. Welcome back to the blog.

It's been a couple days since my last post, as I said I've been back to work this week so I haven't been able to get on the Sky Poker grind as often, so nothing to update on here.
Most of my shifts now start at 6am , making grinding an MTT session with them potentially going until 1/2am.

The plan is to play the usual Sky Poker challenge on my days off, and when I don't have to be up the next morning. I will be updating as usual but obviously not daily as I was when I had time off.

Having said that, for the times that I cannot play tournaments I do still want to put out some content for you guys. That will come in the form of a second challenge, it's a challenge that won't take as much of my time allowing me to play most nights, and a challenge that I will be playing more on stream over on Twitch.

That challenge will be multi table sit n go's on Pokerstars, I've grinded the 45/180s in the past and had some success. These are super good because they are similar to tournaments but don't take 4 - 5 hours to get done.



As much as I'd love to make a second challenge on Sky, unfortunately they do not offer any kind of MT SNG's. So, the best option for those is Pokerstars.

I am still going to keep Sky as my main site and the primary challenge for the blog will be the Sky Poker £500 challenge. 


But, in my opinion, this new challenge is great because it won't take up too much time, allowing me to provide more content on the blog and great to stream on my Twitch Channel

Challenge Details -


Another benefit of this challenge is that it will now be a lot easier to share hands from the session and potentially get some feedback from you guys because of that.
ICM is also an important factor in these games, I'll be working on that and reviewing all tough spots from my sessions.

I'll be back soon with some more challenge updates, and again Sky Poker will be back next week with some big tournament sessions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Challenge Update

Just a quick update on the bankroll.  We've hit a pretty big downswing from basically the beginning of this year, finishing the session ...