Friday 10 November 2017

Thursday 9th Results - 4 Final Tables!

Hi guys,

Tonight was one of the best nights for the challenge so far, and before totalling all the results up I'm thinking for sure it's going to be the biggest winning session for the challenge so far.

We made 4 final tables - £3.30 PLO H/L, £11 Bounty Hunter, another £11 Bounty Hunter, and the £5.50 FreezeOut.

Probably the most in terms of volume of final tables I've had on one night on Sky to date. Obviously I have had bigger scores but still a good achievement.

Before we go over some key hands and review the session let's start with the results -



Little bit of an overhaul on the graphics, with all the bankroll and full session results inputted. 


With one of the biggest single nights of profit I have had on Sky, we finally got some run good and a clean run at a tournament, taking one down and making 4 FINAL TABLES!

As you can see now by the bankroll is super close to being back to £500 after just one session.

I'm going to go through some of the screenshots I took through the session.

                  £11 Final Table 1 >>>>>>

<<<<<< £11 Final Table 2











                   PLO 2nd Place>>>>>>
















<<£5.50 FreezeOut Heads Up















                                                    £5.50 FreezeOut Winner!>>>>>













We came into the £11 final tables as the shortest stack, so I wasn't too disappointed about not closing those ones out, it's always good when you can get a positive return from the biggest buy ins of the night.

I decided at the last second yesterday to flick in the £3.30 PLO H/L. Was fun to  play a different game and try out something new, also makes it fun when you end up getting 2nd place for 7x the buy in.
I'm thinking about adding some more of those in to the schedule just for some more volume.

the biggest score of the night came in the £5.50 FreezeOut, I busted the last £11 and was left 1 tabling the freezeout at the end of the session, this allowed me to focus 100% on the action, and shockingly it worked, I of course ran good and held up in some big spots, on and before the final table. 

Getting the win just capped off a great session and a the biggest winning one to date. It's great because it gives us room to play all the 11s again and with Mini UKOPS coming up on Sky Poker I want to be getting involved in as many events as possible.

One thing I have decided to stop is the pre session schedule, one because they are getting quite repetitive in terms of the games we are playing each night and two, I don't want to be tied down to a set schedule, like last night where we added in the Omaha event. 
The better I feel during the session the more I will play.

That's it for me on this one, it was a fun night at the tables and I hope you guys enjoyed the recap. I'll be back tomorrow with a full challenge recap and back soon with another session on Sky.

Until then, have a great day and good luck at the tables!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Challenge Update

Just a quick update on the bankroll.  We've hit a pretty big downswing from basically the beginning of this year, finishing the session ...