Monday 6 November 2017

Monday 6th - New Challenge/New Graphics

Evening guys,

I'm back again, but unfortunately with no more poker updates, but good news, we will be back with a Sky Poker grind tomorrow evening.

This post however is a little update on my second challenge. 

As I said in the last post, because of the lack of time I have with work responsibilities now, i've had to look at some different options for the grind to get more regular content on the blog.

This will come in the form of Multi Table Sit n Go's on Pokerstars. Mainly being 45 and 180 mans.
I also said I would be streaming the action live on Twitch, so tonight I have been working on some new graphics for the challenge. 


I will be showing 2 tables on the overlay with 6 or 7 off screen, so there will always be plenty of action for you guys to see.

Hopefully some of you can tune into the broadcasts, which will most likely be starting on wednesday.

Just a short one for you guys and a little update for the new content, I will be back tomorrow with a Sky Poker MTT session for our Sky Poker £500 Challenge.

Until then, I'll see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Challenge Update

Just a quick update on the bankroll.  We've hit a pretty big downswing from basically the beginning of this year, finishing the session ...