Saturday 28 October 2017

Friday Results - UKOPS Deep Run?

Last night was a later start than usual, mainly because I didn't get home until late, but also because there were more UKOPS satty's and events later in the evening.

The session started off well, I made a great start in the £4.40 UKOPS satellite and at the same time was making a deep run in the £5.30 satty. At this time I had also picked up a bounty in the first £11 BH and built up a nice stack early.

I then had a big spot that I lost with QT<AT on a T high board where I had to call off two streets for a chunk of my stack in the first £11.

The great position in the satellites also didn't end well, bubbling both for UKOPS seats/cash. 
At one point in the session I had 7 tables so I may have missed some ICM spots in the satty's that I may not have made if I was playing say 4 or 5.





£4.40 and £5.30 Satellite's







I can usually cope fine with 6 tables, but with the short time banks on Sky it can be tough to make correct decisions and not miss any +EV situations.
Saying that, I don't think it affected the results of the session overall, the spots I did get my money in were pretty standard, just could win the flips when it counted.

Next we are going to cover my first UKOPS event of the series, event 03 £11 Bounty Hunter. The first thing I noticed was the table being super soft, the first pot had everyone limping in pre. 

I picked up a nice size early bounty and was cruising along nice at around 30 bb's for at least an hour. 

The blinds then went up and I found a spot to get my money in.


As you can see above we couldn't hold up this time for 5k and just under 20 bb's. We came close to getting into not one, but two bigger UKOPS events last night, and obviously did what we could to go deep in this one.
Hopefully we can ship some seats into bigger events in future and lock up some big cashes.

The site overall was great last night for day 1, lots of new names and faces at the tables, and I really enjoyed the night's action, even though we didn't secure any huge cashes.

Let's take a look at results from the session -


Total Tournaments - 9
Tournament Profit/Loss - -£16.86
Total Profit/Loss - -£16.86

Bankroll - £476

Didn't play any sit n go's last night just due to having so many tables throughout and no downtime to add some in. 

We almost made a final table, and picked up a lot of bounties in the later £11 BH.

Overall happy with I played though was super focused due to having so much action throughout the night and put myself in good positions to go deep.

Would love to dive right back in there this evening, but have a family birthday to attend so I will be back sunday with a big night of tournaments and more great UKOPS action.

Until then, thanks a lot again for the support and great feedback. Good luck to everyone in the big events tonight and I'll see you all sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Challenge Update

Just a quick update on the bankroll.  We've hit a pretty big downswing from basically the beginning of this year, finishing the session ...