Monday 1 January 2018

The Challenge Returns in 2018

New year, New me? We all hear this same drab repeat itself every year, yet nothing really changes.

What the new year does present is an opportunity to look back at the last 365 days of your life, at some of the mistakes you made, and ways to improve moving forward into 2018.

For me personally, the thought of mistakes were focused on this project. 

For those of you that were following along with the challenge. I'm sure you all realised that the content being uploaded was becoming a little repetitive. Which can be expected when you are playing and writing about similar schedule's/results every day. But it's not the direction I want to be going down with this blog.

I initially started this to upload quality over quantity, and for a while those roles flipped.

I am going to be making some changes going forward to tackle those issues and create the best quality posts consistently that I can.

From the feedback I have received, I know that a lot of you like the Twitch streams, and being able to follow the action live. This when I started wasn't a focus for me, but I will be implementing more streams on Twitch in future, including mondays for the DTD (now Triple Takedown) events representing Team Ads.

I will be adding in some extra rewards for team members that do well in future. So if you aren't already now is the time to get involved for Team Ads. More to be announced on that soon.

The league format is always something I have enjoyed in poker, and I don't think it has been utilised enough by online sites to date. Sky makes it fun and gives you some extra rewards for getting involved.

I'm excited to return and implement some of my ideas to the blog. Thanks for the support so far, and I hope you stick around as the challenge continues into 2018.

See you guys very soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Challenge Update

Just a quick update on the bankroll.  We've hit a pretty big downswing from basically the beginning of this year, finishing the session ...