Sunday 3 December 2017

Friday 1st Results - Volume, Volume, Volume

What's up guys,

As you can see in the title, the theme of friday nights session was volume. I set out to play as many tournaments as I could fit in on the schedule and give myself the best opportunity of getting a win. 
Friday night is a good night to do so with the extra £3.30 and £5.50 Mega Stack on the schedule. 

All in all we managed to get 12 tournaments in on the night, which a lot of you guys will think is nothing, but I was only regging between 6 and 9. I was 9 tabling at one point which with the software and short time bank is definitely a challenge.

Still, really enjoyed all the action throughout the night and the challenge of playing that many tables, and it looks to have translated in results this time with 4 deep runs!

Lets take a look at the results - 


Mini Avenger £2000 GTD Bounty Hunter

Had a great start in what was my main event of the night. Got this crazy spot early on - 


Great situation to hold, picking up two ante's and a big stack. 
I made it to the end of the add on period with a healthy stack of around 11k from the 2k starting. I then took the add on for £5 that boosted me up to around 15k.

From here we chipped up as we went through the mid stages, but unfortunately the blinds caught up to us after a period of being card dead, and we were put in a spot where we had to jam A7s UTG in this spot below -


As you can see we ran into AJ and were busted in 34th place.


Was a fun sweat to get a deep run in the main event and to have 3 deep runs going on the side. Getting 2nd/4th and 5th in tournaments on the night.

Great night at the tables and putting more volume in to counteract the variance of tournaments is something I will be looking to do more in future for my off stream sessions.

Hope to see some of you all at the tables tonight on the sunday grind, and until next time, good luck at the tables!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Challenge Update

Just a quick update on the bankroll.  We've hit a pretty big downswing from basically the beginning of this year, finishing the session ...