Friday 1 December 2017

Thursday 30th Results - Back on Twitch

Whats up guys,

Last night we were back on Twitch with another session in the Sky Poker £500 challenge. 


As you guys can see I made a couple of small changes to the graphics with us getting in to the festive season, and the hope that a change might turn our luck around.....

It looked like that was the case with us qualifying for the £8000 Guaranteed Hitman for just £7.20 early on.


However, when it came to the event itself, we couldn't find any hands and ended up getting it in with 77<KJs as a flip and busted out of the event before making the money.

We played 11 tournaments in total last night, quite a few considering I was streaming, usually the volume decreases but that was not the case last night.

Lets get into the results - 


As far as volume goes though when streaming it's more of a case of, less is more, because you know if i'm playing a lot I have to be busting a lot to bring new games up. Therefore, losing money.

But overall happy again with how I played, just gotta keep plugging away until we get that next big score, which I'm sure is just around the corner.

I'm just about to start up my friday session, so I will be back tomorrow with more results, until then, best of luck at the tables!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Challenge Update

Just a quick update on the bankroll.  We've hit a pretty big downswing from basically the beginning of this year, finishing the session ...